- Full-resolution videos. YouTube videos are half the resolution.
- No length restrictions. Which means that I can upload an episode in its entirety.
- No size requirements. I don’t have to recompress the videos, which equates to better quality.
- You can download the videos. This one’s a biggie — you can get Veoh Player (available for Win/Mac) to download the exact same videos that I uploaded. This saves us bandwidth!
- Prettier player. Alright, this one’s not that important…but it’s a fact!
Also, check out the new “Watch Now!” section, added to the navigation menu at the top!
Have fun 🙂